Rules & Regulations
RULES & REGULATIONS for Surabi Short Film Awards 2015
1. The short film should have been completed on or after 1st Jan 2013.
2. Any number of entries can be submitted by an entrant.
3. Every entry should be registered through a separate copy of the Registration form.
4. A non-refundable entry fee is Rs.1500/- per participant (Rs.1000/- in case of student of the current academic year. A Valid Identity Card issued by the Institution Proof Scan/Photocopy must be attached) and theamount should be paid by one of the following methods :-
1. Online Money Transfer / Cash deposit
Online Money Transfer in favour of the following details :-
Account number - 007705501257,
Account type - Current A/C,
IFSC CODE - ICIC0000077,
Bank Address: - ICICI Bank Ltd., K.K Nagar West branch, Chennai-600078.
5. The fully filled Registration (bearing the YouTube link of the Short Film) form
Can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org after the online money transfer / cash deposit of the entry fee (or)
6. Short films must be uploaded in YouTube in HD(720p) or FullHD(1080p) format. However, lower resolution will also be accepted. If you have any practicial constraints that prevents you from uploading your short film online, please submit a DVD of your short film in person
7. There is no constraint on the running time of the short film.
8. A photograph of the Director and his bio-data must be enclosed with the entry, preferably. This photo will be used on the entry passes.
9. Short film makers who currently reside outside India are also allowed to participate in SSFA 2015.
10. The short film should not possess violent or erotic content failing which Surabi Eventss has the right to eliminate the short film entry from SSFA 2015.
11. The last date for submission is 15th November 2015.
12. Surabi Eventss will not bear the participantís short film production expenses, traveling expenses to and fro to the venue of the event, accommodation and all other expenses involved during this competition.
13. Award winning short films will have a screening on a particular.
14. Date of the event and the screening will be informed to the participants through phone / updated on the website (www.surabieventss.com) / official facebook page of Surabi Eventss (facebook.com/SurabiEventss).
15. Surabi Short Film Awards 2015 reserves the right to not screen any film(s) for any reason it deems valid.
16. Short films that are submitted must be the entrantsí original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties.
17. By entering SSFA 2015, the entrant agrees that Surabi Short Film Awards 2015 will not be held liable for any copyright infringements perpetrated by you or your short film.
18. Entrants will retain all ownership rights to their films submitted.
19. Surabi Eventss has the right to postpone the event or alter the rules and regulations due to unforeseen circumstances without prior announcement.
Download the SSFA 2015 - Registration Form - Rules & Regulations Form
Click on the above link.
Click File -> Download.